Major Yacht Services has organised Superyacht Berths for both foreign and domestic superyachts in most major ports in Australia.
No matter your cruising destination or port of arrival we have the local knowledge to provide the right advice for your Superyacht.
Sydney Melbourne Brisbane Hobart Cairns Broome Mackay Newcastle Gold Coast Perth
When discussing berthing arrangements for your vessel we take into account:
- The size of your vessel
- Draft and manoeuvrability
- Shore Power capabilities
- Passerelle and boarding access
- Berth facilities including pump out, wifi and cable television
- Wharf security
- Location and guest access
- Parking and hire car services
- Anchorages and Moorings
- Ground tackle
Within most major arrival ports in Australia, it is a requirement for superyachts to have a pilot on board during all vessel movements if they are
- A. Commercial vessel >30m LOA
- B. Recreational vessel >50m LOA
Exemptions may be given for masters holding a valid local knowledge certificate
Contact us for more detailed and specific information on Pilotage requirements for your port of entry
Want to secure your spot in Sydney Harbour for New Years’ Eve?
We have the local knowledge to ensure your owner’s trip goes completely to plan.
We can assist with
- Private swing moorings with uninterrupted views of the harbour bridge (Must book well ahead)
- Anchorages within the superyacht exclusion zone
- Tender Services
- Guest pick up and drop off points
- Parking and limousine service
- Provisions and supply
- Restaurant Reservations
- Additional Superyacht Crew or catering staff